search bar

Custom Search

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sentosa Trip - March 31st 2010

Sentosa is considered one of the most popular tourist attraction in Singapore. I am sure that almost all tourists would love to visit this beautiful island and explore all the fascinating and exciting attractions located in the arena. The last time I went to Sentosa was like exactly 13 months ago~ When Mum and I headed there was around 6 months ago when we headed there for the ESS program with the school. It was a fun experience when you explore the island, and it made me felt like as if I'm a tourist again. Went there yesterday for a secret mission, and hope everything turns well!

Ok back to the track; since this is a food blog, it is no doubt that I'd be updating the posts that are food related. However I've also decided that it shall serve as an spiritual food blog too~ It would be such an honour for me to share with all the visitors of my blog about the sceneries pictures of the places that I have visited each time. So, do expect some of these panoramic views appearing in my posts starting from now! =)

So, reached the island around 9.45a.m. and decided to complete my mission first. In the meantime as I was hungry, I grabbed a snack from the convenience stall and surprisingly, it was GOOD!

Selling at only $3.55. I think it is called Mushroom swiss? There's mushroom, a juicy chicken patty and a slice of cheese with lettuce. Just place it into the microwave oven for around 40 seconds and you will get a very delicious bun anytime~ The portion is quite big as compared to normal burgers! If comparison should be made, I think this is almost as large as Carl's Junior's burger size.



Water is the most essential thing that a human body needs everyday. Thus I brought a bottle of water to the island too! Plus a fact that there are water coolers all around the island, it is quite a economical way to replenish you fluids~ However, if you want to drink some sweetened stuffs.. you can try to find this machine:


Tada! hahaah~ just a normal vending machine but please do not take this lightly ok! If you were to visit the other retail outlets in the island, you will have to pay at least $2 for a bottle of canned drinks. Thus if you were on a much more budgeted plan line, you can search for these machines and averagely the beverages were sold at $1.60 per can. =)

Just wanna show off my camera's snapping skills~ lolx.

And my keychain finally blinged under my camera's shots! hahahaah~

Headed to Siloso beach for a walk. =)


soft sands along the beach. So smooth to step on them! =)


My name hahahaah~

Loved looking at how the waves splashes on the shores~ however I'm too afraid to get near the waves as I do not want to wet my shoes with the sea water.

Then head to the Palawan!! They were having a sand sculpture exhibition fair and yesterday was the last day of the fair. I'm lucky enough to have caught a glimpse of them before they were demolished back into normal sand again.













Juicy secrets~ used to get these flowers when I'm in primary school during the recess time. My friends and I will go to the bushes and pluck the flowers. There is this sweet juice from the stem! hahaha~

After walking under the hot sun for a few hours, it is time for some refreshments. Therefore headed to the Koufu foodcourt and got myself a bowl of Ice Kachang A.K.A Red Bean Ice. It was fabulous! Initially I was afraid that the concoction would be too bland, but it came out just perfect! I can still taste the sweetness of the coconut sugar as well~

Another view of the same bowl of dessert.

Slowly melting in progress (sounds familiar? hahaha. No copyright infringement intended!)


Conquered the hanging bridge and man! It was so freaking me out that, I felt myself gasping for air after crossing the bridge. Might be due to the fact that the bridge was shaking vigorously while I'm crossing it, plus the other tourists jumping back and forth like some crazy wild kid. However it was a very good experience! Managed to get to the southern island and had some cool sweet breeze blowing. Will definitely be back someday soon! =) 

After this I headed home. Didn't realized that I got sunburnt until I reached home! Damn! Hahaha~ Thanks goodness I'm clever enough to have brought along my cap with me, if not I would have turned into a full red COOKED lobster! 

Ok ciaoz! Time for bed~ Will blog again soon! =) Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment