search bar

Custom Search

Monday, April 5, 2010

Cravings~ part 2

As continued from the previous post, I am updating this one with the 2nd set of buffet deals that I have came across over the past few years.

The 2nd restaurant that I am going to introduce to you readers would be the Suki Sushi Japanese restaurant. I am sure that most of you would not be unfamiliar to this particular restaurant because it is one of the sister branches under the Suki Group of restaurants. I personally liked to visit the Orchard Cineleisure branch because it is situated in the urban CBD area, and much more accessible for other shopping deals after your meals at the restaurant.

My friends and I would prefer to go for the Student buffet package (Just show them your valid student card and you are entitled for student deals) as it is much more economical, and we do get a range of delicacies over for the buffet session. Here are some of the foodstuffs that we will always order when we go for their buffets:

Sashimis! They do serve fresh, succulent and juicy dose of sashimis such as salmon, nama ebi (sweet shrimps), tai, tako, ni hotate and kajiki toro etc. If you are an avid fan of sashimi, you will be quite pleased to be able to enjoy these at a free flow rate.

Sweet seasoned tako! =) Maximum loves~


one of my favourites: Spicy salmon Gunkan Sushi.


Teriyaki Chicken



Tuna Mayo Gunkan Sushi


This is one of the best cream puffs that I've had before; it will be even more perfect for consumption when the staffs got these little puffs out from the fridge directly and serve them to your dining tables~ OH GOODNESS! It literally melts in your mouth! *slurps* One of the 'must try' in their buffet menu.





Free flow of drinks: Orange, Lime, guava fruit juice~


one of my personal favorite: Fried Shishamos. with a tinge of mayo and lemon juice, and a gentle dip of light soy sauce with wasabi. mmmmmm~ Heavenly goodness!

Chawanmushi a.k.a Steam egg~ love it when it is served piping hot.


Mentai yaki mussels. juicy and sweet! seafood lovers will like this item!



gyozas

I will recommend that you go for the buffet deal with a group of friends; even though the foods were not served in large portion, but if the large group of people gathers to order for each individual items, you would be able to get a taste of those items in a wider variety.

For example: 6 pax ordering 6 items per person = 36 dishes served. Which means each person will be able to try out 36 items (at least, as this is free flow ala carte buffet menu, you are entitled to order anything that is stated in the buffet menu).

I would want to go for another buffet session at suki sushi soon! However, not much time for me to spend now as I am busy with jobs and other misc stuffs etc. It is always a good way to bond with your families and friends over the dining table, share your views and daily life experiences during the meal... Oh goodness! I cannot wait to meet up my besties next week! =)

Thats all for now, blogger is giving me some problems with uploading the pictures into the post. will updated this post once the system is fixed. =) Hope you readers have enjoyed this short article! Stay tuned for more good food recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment